Tuesday 16 August 2016

Nostalgia !!!! Jacobinte Swargaraajyam

As the name of the movie, we do have our very own kingdoms. Started watching the movie just for Nivin Pauly but finally fell for the storyline. Not everyone may love the movie but i loved it. May be just because we had a similar situation to face after appa's demise. My mom stayed so strong in facing the situation completely. I was 8 and my lil bro was 3 when appa died in an accident. We were in a ship of debt that was almost to sink. Yeah then this strong lady had to manage all this with the help of my grandpa and raise me and my bro. I still remember me and my bro watching the buyers take the cars from us. The scene where Nivin sells his benz and watches as the buyer takes it,reminds and relates so much. We didnt have the money but the confidence to get all that we had in life and my-strong-lady stood with us. We 3 together fought back all the odds to achieve something and still fighting. A single thought of her after appa's death would have made us get into photo frames with poomalai on it but still she fought. She made her very own swargaraajyam... usha's kingdom of heaven. 

3 comments:

  1. Really good one Raji and I can see how u relate it to ur own life. I haven't seen the movie, but this insists me to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must watch de... u will love that ... that dad part u will relate how ur dad speaks of life.

      Delete
    2. Must watch de... u will love that ... that dad part u will relate how ur dad speaks of life.

      Delete